Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 2 EOC: Photo Challenge; Work Picture


This is me with Xzibit after CES.  I was invited to cover the after party and shortly after CES ended I rushed over to check that out.  It was a blast working this CES, however, I was disappointed to see so many things mimicking each other in technological use.  Lots of ipad stuff, lots of headphone gear, even the automotive industry all demoed the same things.


Here is another of me filming the event.  Hard to see what I am looking at but there are models demoing a new headphone "style" on a run way.  The headphones were a somewhat new design where the head bands were interchangeable.  Some were very bland and lame, but others were very flaunty and gaudy.  Over all, I couldn't see a reason to buy them, but who knows, some DJ out there will probably want giant feathers sticking out of their head.

© Robert Haney 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment