Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week 9 EOC: Things To Do


What do I need to accomplish in order to get my final project finished by next week?  Well, for the most part, everything is done.  I still have a few pages to re-organize and then to label them appropriately.  I still have to print everything + the color pages from all the original content from the blogs here. 

I still have to buy some of the supplies like the paper separators and business card holders.  After that I just print the material, file it, and put it in the binder.  My equipment list is done, the profits and such are finished, and the blogs are done.  My twitter is up to date and I seem to be good to go.  I do, however, need to set up a fax form and a couple stationary items.  The designs are mostly complete.  I need to just set it up for the stationary items and those things.  Other than that I am done.

Nothing left other than what is above.  So I am going to just rant about the plan and how I intend to use it in a real world application.  I am actually integrating the equipment list and employee costs for my actual business plan I am using to set up my dealership ideas.  The cost of production + the equipment list has shown me how expensive this can get so I am finding real world alternatives to both the list and the personnel hired to perform a job.  The cost for production has been drastically reduced to help save the dealership money by hiring me, however, I have not personally taken a hit in the pocket as a result.  The production was affected a bit, but not so much it would reduce the quality.  It just means less people have to do more work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment